The Collingwood General and Marine Hospital, Town of Collingwood, Rural Ontario Medical Program, and Georgian College are pleased to present the 2nd Annual Georgian Bay Interprofessional Healthcare and Wellness Research and Education Day.
This day has been created to showcase research initiatives and projects in the local healthcare and wellness community, and will feature keynote speakers and networking opportunities.
Clinical and administrative healthcare and wellness professionals from the community, hospital, local clinics, and health organizations are invited to attend and share their research posters. This event is open to the public.
June 7, 2017 8am-2pm
Collingwood General and Marine Hospital
Cafeteria and Outdoor Atrium
Please register at: https://gbresearchday.eventbrite.ca
For further information, please contact the ROMP office at 705-445-7667, email@example.com or Dr Michael Lisi 705-445-2550 x8629
Collingwood General and Marine Hospital, Hume Street, Collingwood, ON
Highlights in 2017:
• Be inspired by healthcare successes from the local community.
• Get tips on preparing your quality improvement or research design.
• Gain resources to support research in your own community and clinic.
• Network with other local community initiatives and researchers.
• Special focus this year: Youth mental health, quality improvement, and innovation.
• Agenda to Follow
Current and Needed Partners
Collingwood G&M Hospital
Town of Collingwood