Explore Collingwood this winter with the Outdoor Activity Passport
- Follow a trail (Hike, snowshoe, cross country ski)
- Create a winter version of your favorite game (scavenger hung, tag, snow soccer)
- Get active indoors (swimming, dance to music, bowling, library activity kits)
- Build something in snow (fort/castle, obstacle course)
- Have fun in the deep snow (snowshoe, snow angels, run)
- Get creative (Build ice sculptures or a snowman, try adding colour)
- Find signs of animal life in winter
- Stay hydrated! (Create a fruit/vegetable water recipe)
- Enjoy a winter activity (skating, shinny, skiing, tobogganing, snowshoeing)
Outdoor Activity Passports are available at the following locations: Centennial Aquatic Centre, Town Hall, Collingwood Library – Children’s Section
Complete your passport by February 13th and enter to win the Winter Activity Passport draw. Winners announced as part of Family Day festivities, February 20th, 2017.
Collingwood Public Library, Sainte Marie Street, Collingwood, ON
To encourage youth to get active outdoors and enjoy fun activities in the snow.
Current and Needed Partners
EngagementThis project hopes to engage: participants.
Date and Time
Start Date: 13/02/2017
End Date: 20/02/2017
Time of Day: All Day
Project Contact: Jennifer Parker
Telephone: 705-444-2500 Ext.3260
Website: Visit Outdoor Activity Passport Healthy Kids Community Challenge Website