We invite the community of Collingwood to join us as we explore a variety of ‘Healthy Habits’ projects through student-led interactive sessions.
Interactive sessions include:
- Hydration Station: Try out some flavoured waters
- Garden Creation: Help transform our Kindergarten yard
- Yummy Lunches: Try some easy, healthy foods for lunches
- Life Cycle Inquiries: See our young learners enjoy these activities
- Step to the Beat: Learn a few fun dances
- Games for Learning: Play a few games with kids
This event is free and open to the public.
Connaught Public School, Peel Street, Collingwood, ON
explore a variety of 'Healthy Habits' projects through student-led interactive sessions.
Current and Needed Partners
Connaught Public School
Simcoe County District School Board
EngagementThis project hopes to engage: participants.
Date and Time
Start Date: 10/05/2017
End Date: 10/05/2017
Time of Day: 5-7pm
Project Contact: Connaught Public School
Telephone: (705) 445-1241
Website: Visit Healthy Habits for Well-Being Website