By accessing this internet site, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
By uploading words, images, audio or video or any other content to this internet site, you grant a limited license to The Wells Group Inc. Such grant includes, without limitation: (a) any resale or commercial use of the words, images, audio, video or any other content; (b) the transfer of the words, images, audio or video or any other content to other outlets such as newspapers (both hard copy and online), books authored by Dr. Greg Wells, the www.drgregwells.com or www.thewellsgroup.co internet sites.
The materials on the Collingwood150.ca internet site are provided “as is”. The Wells Group Inc. makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, The Wells Group Inc. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall The Wells Group Inc. or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the Collingwood150.ca or The Wells Group Inc. internet site, even if The Wells Group Inc. or a The Wells Group Inc. authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
7. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the Collingwood150.ca internet site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Collingwood150.ca and The Wells Group Inc. does not warrant that any of the materials on this internet site are accurate, complete, or current. The Wells Group Inc. may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The Wells Group Inc. does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The Wells Group Inc. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its internet sites and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by The Wells Group Inc. of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
10. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Collingwood150.ca web site shall be governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers’ information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.